GuideStar conducts an exhaustive on-site evaluation in order to gain a better understanding of your current research program. This assessment allows us to:
- Gain a clear perspective of present research activity, processes and finances
- Evaluate existing research operation structure and activities
- Assess financial and operational compliance
- Evaluate research finance processes and management
- Identify areas for improved efficiencies
- Gauge culture and identify appropriate resources and support needed for program expansion
Are You Asking Yourself the Hard Questions Necessary to Run a Successful Clinical Trial Program?
- Are your research dollars being managed tightly?
- Are you leaving money on the table during sponsor negotiations?
- Does your research department comply with ever-changing FDA guidelines?
- Have you properly identified inefficiencies and streamlined operations?
- Are your patient recruitment strategies yielding satisfactory results?
- Is your research department appropriately staffed and trained?
- Are your internal technological capabilities and resources where they should be?
If you answered no to any of these questions, contact us to discuss how to optimize your research efforts.